Multivitamins, Trace elements, Vitamin A, Glycolic acid & Glutathione.
- Hair Loss – Face and Neck Rejuvenation –. Pigmentary disorders.
- To empower your results to its maximum.
- A,C,E,B-complex. Multivitamins are a powerful vitamin complex that deliver deep dermonutrition. It supplies essential energizing elements that stimulate the skin cells’ natural processes.
- The vitamins A, C, E combined with B-Complex fight against devitalized dermal appearance. Skin’s texture is smoothed by a high antioxidant content, balancing cutanous nutritional deficiencies caused by external and internal factors.
- Zinc , Selenium , Manganese, Chromium Trace Elements are essential for balancing the skin’s natural functions and maintaining a youthful appearance. It is a unique mixture of Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese and Chromium, to positively achieve a perfect dermal equilibrium and normalization by improving the skin’sbio-chemicalparameters .
- or Retinol works as an antioxidant for the skin, disarming free radicals that cause tissue and cell damage. Wrinkles and lines are gradually smoothed, moisture and elasticity improved, the complexion glows and sun damage is diminished. Vitamin A increases the skin’s cell turnover, while also boosting collagen, resulting in a more youthful l overall appearance. As well as working to diminish stretch marks, Vitamin A assists the skin’s natural healing processes.
- is the most common alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) . It stimulates new growth of skin, collagen and elastin. As well as working to diminish brown spots and hyperpigmentation, it also reduces fine lines, wrinkles , acne, scars and other signs of ageing. Glycolic Acid leaves your skin bright and rejuvenated, reflecting a healthy.
- plays an important role in cell protection during ageing, acting bothas an antioxidant and a detoxifying agent. Glutathione’s ability to inhibit melanin synthesis makes it an essential component of melasma and depigmentation treatment.
© Copyright 2017, MesoMx Mesotherapy. All Rights Reserved.