Glutathione & Kojic acid, Vitamin C 20% & Glycolic acid.
- Glutathione plays an important role in cell protection during aging, acting both as an antioxidant and a detoxifying agent.
- Glutathione is a skin lightening agent with inhibitory effects on melanogenesis, makes it an essential component of melasma and depigmentation treatments.
- It inhibits the activity of the enzyme tyrosinase which is the rate limiting enzyme in the synthesis of the skin pigment melanin. It decreases melanin content in melanocytes. It scavengers free radicals
Vitamin C 20%
- Potent inhibitory effects on melanogenesis.
- Complementary inhibitory effects on melanogenesis. Glycolic Acid, is the most common alpha hydroxy acid (AHA).It stimulates new growth of skin, collagen and elastin, as well as working to diminish brown spots and hyperpigmentation. It also reduces fine lines, wrinkles, acne, scars and other signs of aging. Glycolic Acid prevents dead cells from clumping together, thus increasing cell turnover.
- The skin appears bright and rejuvenated, reflecting a healthy glow.
© Copyright 2017, MesoMx Mesotherapy. All Rights Reserved.