Vitamin C, Organic Silicium, Argireline, Centella Asiatica, X-ADN & Dexpanthenol.
- Skin Firming & Rejuvenation of Face & Neck.
- Stretch Marks.
- Acne and Chickenpox Scars.
- Vitamin C 20%: The only antioxidant that is proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen which will assist in improvement of skin tone and texture. It also serves as a key immune system nutrient and a potent free-radical fighter. In Mesotherapy, Vitamin C 20% is used for effective treatment of stretch marks, skin tightening and rejuvenation.
- A structural element of connective tissue that hydrates, renews and regenerates cells.
- It stimulates and regulates fibroblast proliferation, enhances collagen synthesis and promotes the regeneration of elastic fibres.
- It smoothes, tones and lifts the skin, slowing down the ageing process. It restores strength, flexibility and elasticity to the collagen and elastin of connective tissues.
- The perfect Botox alternative for those who do not wish to lose their full range of facial expression.Argireline has been proven effective both in reducing existing facial wrinkles and in preventing the development of new lines, directing its formulation to the heart of wrinkleformation. Argireline is effective for expression lines on the forehead, between the eyebrows, around the eyes and to reduce “bar code” lines on the lips.
Centella Asiatica :
- The main active ingredients of Asian Centella are asiaticosides and triterpenes to improve the synthesis of collagen and other tissue proteins by modulating the action of fibroblasts in the vein wall, and stimulate collagen remodeling in and around the venous wall. It helps increase the absorption of lysine and proline in the proteins, improving the collagen molecule without increasing the protein content.The triterpenes in Centella asiatica are able to renew the collagen, in quantity and quality, and restore tissue firmness and skin elasticity, improving skin appearance and comfort and improve wound healing and repair.Thus, it’s indicated for the treatment of stretch marks and scars.
- Regenerating active ingredient that acts as a moisturizer, boosting moisture levels in the stratum corneum, reducing transepidermal water loss and maintaining the skin’s natural softness and elasticity. A skin-calming agent, whose beneficial effects have been widely documented.Dexpanthenol accelerates cellular repair, resconstructs damaged tissue and promotes normal keratinization of the skin .
- A natural polymer with excellent antioxidant and moisturizing capabilities that protect the cell membranes from oxidative degradation.It has an excellent capacity to restore dead cells and reconstruct connective tissue stimulates the healing processes,to improve a variety of conditions such as dry skin,wrinkles, and stretch marks.
© Copyright 2017, MesoMx Mesotherapy. All Rights Reserved.